Wednesday, June 8, 2011

9 months!!!!







Our little ladybug is now 9 months! I really can't believe how fast time goes by. She went for her check-up and she has grown 2 1/2 inches. She is now 27 1/2 inches long and is weighing in at 19.1 pounds. She's been crawling for the last month and is getting into everything. Now she thinks its fun to pull her self up onto everything.



Rylee went to the zoo for the first time and she loves looking at the animals. This will not be our last, I bought a pass so we will be able to go whenever. We went with her cousins and we all had a fun day. Rylee slept through the train ride, and thought that the butterflies we something she should eat. The day started at 62 and rainy and when we left it was 95 out.



Rylee also experienced her first Rodeo. We went to watch my cousin and I think she now wants her own horse. Of course the part she loved the most is the part I hate....Bull Riding, she was super excited to see them. We've had a very busy summer and it has only started.

No comments:

Post a Comment