Monday, May 21, 2012

been awhile........



Well since our little lady is now 20 months I really should do some updating.  Rylee is growing up way too fast, she is definitely a talker whether you want to listen or not.  She is very persistent with what she wants and doesn't give up until she gets it.  She has started showing interest in the potty and has actually gone!!  She very much in love with Elmo right now, so of course her potty seat is an Elmo one.  Recently she just got Elmo pj's from my mom, so at night she insists on wearing her mo-mo pjs.  Adam and I went away for our anniversary so Rylee had an extended stay with grandma and grandpa Cronin, she of course loved it and was spoiled rotten, me on the other hand will not be leaving her for more than an overnight.  I didn't do well traveling without her.  I was lost.  We now have a camper which is perfect for traveling to Adam's races.  Rylee refers to it as her pamper, which I believe she thinks is her new playhouse.  We are in the camper all the time.  She loves to climb the stairs to the bedroom, sit on the beds and couch, we also have lunch in there on occasion too.  Next weekend will be the first that her and I will get to use it.  It's great the Rylee enjoys the races, because I don't see Adam quitting that anytime soon.  If I point him out in a race she will wave her hand and say go-go-go, but it seems she mostly is sleeping during his races.  We have also been to the zoo quite a bit.  The pass has definitely been the best investment.  Rylee loves the lions, and the last time we were there they were outside and quite active.  Her favorite is still the cows though.  She used to call them "my cows" but now she has to tell you they are "Jonnys cows" since her Uncle Jonathan has cows.  I love that she can see out the car widow because she likes to tell you everything she sees.  It's cute until you are on a busy road and all you hear is car, car, truck, truck, car repeated and repeated, and she's not satisfied just saying it she needs some type of reaction from you.  The next month is super busy with lots of traveling coming up, we have a few races and a couple of rodeos.  This is my cousins last year so we also will be getting to see him graduate as well.  That's all for now, I will update in a couple weeks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment