Wednesday, August 18, 2010

38 weeks and feeling great!!!


I am 38 weeks today and feel fabulous! Went to the dr. yesterday and lost a pound, found out I am dialated but that really means nothing. She feels I will for sure go full term, I am back seeing my regular dr. next week, so lets see what he says. I am loving being pregnant and the only complaint is that I am hot all the time. Otherwise I am positive I can make it another 2-3 weeks just fine :)

3 comments:

  1. Can't believe it!! Love the picture you look so stinking fabulous bask in your beauty!! Eva was explaining to her grandma on Monday night that your baby was in your belly and that when she was done growing she would come out and then she could play with her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, she is funny since she wanted nothing to do with talking to me or about the baby on Monday. I can't wait for Eva to meet her. Thanks for coming over it was great to catch up a little!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture Tiff. You look great!

    ReplyDelete