


Rylee Grace entered the world on 8/31 at 6:58 a.m. - weighing in at 6lbs. 15oz. and 19in long. She is absolutely perfect in everyway. I really can't believe that she is finally here, we waited what seemed to be an eternity for her. In her first few hours of birth she was visited by many of those that have also been waiting patiently to meet her as well. It's truly amazing how loved she is by so many. Everyone who see her, family, nurses, hospital staff comments on the amount of hair she has. I of course was extremely happy to see the amount and the fact that it is dark and is curly!!!
I could snuggle her for hours!! ok that's a lie more like forever!! I had to add you to my blog roll to make's I was on top of the updates, I kept forgetting!!
ReplyDelete