Can't believe it but Rylee is already 10 weeks old!! She loves to give smiles and is cooing a lot. She has lots to say and I think once she starts to actually talk we won't be able to stop her. I started working Wednesdays until Thanksgiving and last week was the hardest for me. She of course didn't notice and my mom has her on Wednesdays and took her shopping to buy a new swing and activity mat. (but she's not spoiled ;) It was a long day for me but I really did enjoy seeing some of my clients. So now I am really enjoying every second with my little lady before I return full-time.
Omg!! Adorable, miss you guys bunches!! Can't believe how fast she is growningmshe gonna be a little lady before we know it. I love how heavenly she always looks I can tell she is very happy!! Love you guys!!
ReplyDelete