Tuesday, November 2, 2010






Rylee was in for her 2 month check-up today. She weighed in at 10 pounds 12 ounces. She also grew another inch and a quarter. She is growing way too quickly for me. She did have to get some vaccines today, but I was brave and didn't cry along with her like I did the last time. Rylee didn't notice the first poke, but on the second she was screaming her head off. Once she got her band-aids on and I could pick her up she was happy (because she's a bit of a mamma's girl and was happy just to be in my arms). She is soo close to rolling over and she almost did right on the exam table today! I was glad I had a witness (the dr.) because Adam thinks I'm making these things up. She is sleeping through the nights. She will go down around 9 and is usually back up at 5, she eats and then will sleep again until 9 or 10. Some nights she will get up a little sooner, and it makes it easier because she's all smiles, so I don't mind getting up to bond a little more with her! We had Rylee baptized on 10/24 and she was and looked like an angel. She only was startled by the cold water on her head but didn't make one sound. For Halloween she had a couple costume changes. The Badgers outfit really wasn't a costume, it is her Saturday outfit with her dad. That way I don't have to worry what he is dressing her in when I'm at work! ;) He's excited to be staying home with his little cheerleader! I keep having more and more anxiety about going back to work. I'm not worried about her, I'm more concerned with myself. But I know with time it will get easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment