Well Miss Rylee will be 4 months tomorrow!!, and its taken us that long to actually finish the nursery. We finally put up everything I wanted on the walls. Now it feels complete and I love the way it all turned out. Lately Rylee wants to be held constantly, and she also likes being able to stand up while being held. She doesn't seem to be content unless is someones arms. That makes it extremely difficult to be able to get things accomplished and actually get myself ready!!! We are working on that because it isn't cute anymore. She's still as happy as can be and is giggling at everything lately especially when I sing to her. Well just a few more days until Christmas and I did just finish shopping yesterday! Now I just need to wrap, clean, and grocery shop for the breakfast I have on Christmas morning for our families. Oh ya and work everyday until Christmas Eve, somehow I end up getting it all done, I love to be under pressure I guess.
Very cute, I love it!!! Miss you guys so much!!
ReplyDelete