Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Big Moment.....
So on Sunday Rylee rolled over!! It was a very exciting moment for me, and I also was video taping, so I caught it! She does tummy time on the table and all of a sudden she rolled, on the tape it looks as if she rolls off the table but she didn't. I had a slight heart-attack and then I startled her because I was yelling and all excited. I just happened to be trying to make a video for Uncle Skip and I am so happy I was because I was able to catch it and then Adam got to see it as well. Countdown to Christmas, and I only have one person completed. Lots of shopping still to do. I am looking forward to Rylee's first Christmas and starting some traditions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment