Monday, September 20, 2010
3 Weeks!!
Well time is going by a little too quickly, Rylee will officially be 3 weeks tomorrow. She is still a peanut but growing and filling out. She still has her hair which is really exciting to me! Last week we went to have professional infant and family pictures taken and we get to preview them this week. She was not very cooperative but I'm sure there were some great ones taken. I can't wait for her to start sleeping a little more especially at night. During the day she fights sleep and gets a little crabby, but at night she is up every two hours for the most part. I know that will change but I'm a little impatient since I really like to be sleeping when its dark out!! But if you ask I still think she's absolutely perfect!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment