
Rylee is now 6 weeks old. Can't believe how fast time goes. When she was at the dr. last week she weighed in at 9 pounds, she also grew another inch so she is now 21 1/2 inches long. She is very strong and the doctor believes she will be an early roller, crawler, etc. She will push her self up at tummy time with both her knees and arms, and then just look around. She is starting to smile a lot, especially at Adam. At night she is starting to sleep 4 hours at a time, which is huge, just can't wait for it to be all night! I love being at home with her and not looking forward to going back to work, so I am going to make the best of my next 6 weeks with her. But at the same time she will be in good hands with the family that is going to be watching her and I really do miss working, I worked this past Saturday for a wedding party and I really did enjoy being back behind the chair :)
No comments:
Post a Comment